Let’s play a game. It’s called “Crossing the Street with Your Congressman,” and it was invented this morning while . . . well, it should be self-explanatory. CSWYC (trademark pending) is something like a cross between Twitter and those elevator speech contests.
This morning, while crossing the street, I realized the gentleman who had been waiting for the light opposite me was my Congressman, Representative Jim Cooper. My first instinct, as I gave him a nod of recognition, was to say “thanks fo…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.