On Peter Robinson’s thread about Mike Murphy yesterday, we read that Republicans have a problem with substance, in addition to packaging. The substance problem is what we’re saying to the middle class.*
So, in the comments section, I asked: What exactly is the Republican message to the middle class? Thus far, several people liked my comment, which indicates they might have the same question. As yet, …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.