To be born a Baby Boomer has meant that — from elementary school to retirement parties — everything has been crowded in a messy, but hopeful way. We’ve had healthy self-esteem because all our lives we’ve been important to everyone from politicians to advertisers. Now that those retirement parties are reaching 10,000 per day, however, some folks are not so happy to have us around.
It pains me to have young people complaining about selfish Boomers. The complaint is fair in some ways and un…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.