It sounds like The University of Toronto mistook Sex & God at Yale as an educator’s handbook:
The University of Toronto’s sexual education center will kick off its annual Sexual Awareness Week next week at “a downtown club that bills itself as a water-themed adult playground, where swingers are welcome and sex is allowed everywhere but the hot tub.”
… The article goes on to note the club where the kick off event will take place boasts “easy-to-clean surfaces, with sanitizing wipes (and) baskets of condoms.”
More details on U of T’s sponsored student orgy here.
But really, would anyone reading this have the courage to get in that hot tub?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.