Oh boy. The Speaker of the House looked bad enough last night after caving on raising taxes without tackling spending.
Today he has a problem that makes last night’s problem look like a picnic, and the problem’s name is Chris Christie.
According to Christie, it was Boehner and Boehner alone who stopped the Hurricane Sandy relief package from getting to a vote (more than 2 months after the storm).
I know Boehner has taken to cursing, but I suggest he not try that with Christie today.
Also for Peter Robinson: Apropos of your earlier post, Christie tips his hat to Eric Cantor.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.