We have so many confrontations that are focused on episodes. For once, I’d rather skip the episodes and talk about the larger issues that are driving the episodes behind the scenes.
I intend to provoke. I want to challenge Ricochet to confront some assumptions that need to be looked at. Before going any further, I’m not going to kid anyone: everyone who has read Ricochet knows who holds these assumptions. They’re held by some of our best and most accomplished writers. The people who hold…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.