This week’s poll consists of three questions. Two of them make a stab at identifying William F. Buckley’s ideal nominee for president: the most conservative candidate who can win. We precede this question with another that asks which candidates are too squishy, too hard-right, too weird, too whatever for you to vote for, even if it came down to that candidate versus President Obama in 2012. Diane, our lead editor, calls this the “syphilitic camel” question.&…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.