If it’s not too much of an imposition, could I get some feedback on this statement?:
In our society, marriage has historically been between a man and a woman. This historical fact has its basis in the Judeo-Christian roots of our country, which has as its foundation the Bible and a biblical understanding of spiritual things. Since the spiritual meaning of marriage is an agreement or contract between a husband and a wife, the contract of marriage between same-sex persons is not any more a valid…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.