George Will in his Washington Post column last week:
[Conservatives]…anticipated choosing between Mitt Romney, a conservative of convenience, and a conviction politician to his right. The choice, however, could be between Romney and the least conservative candidate, Newt Gingrich [italics mine].
Tim Groseclose, writing here on Ricochet just yesterday:
Some recent evidence suggests that Gingrich—the more conservative candidate in my judgment—is just as electable as Romney [italics, once again, mine].
Well, Dr. Groseclose?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.