It is with no small sense of mixed emotions that I bid you all adieu. I have been aboard since fairly early in Ricochet’s development and have enjoyed so much of what has transpired here on line, as well as a chance to get together with Roberto and Bereket for lunch in Old Sacramento. And I have come to anticipate the threads and comments from so many that I have not been privileged to meet.
But, for good or ill, I find my interests and priorities changing. Whereas it seemed that politic…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.