To adapt the despicable Senate denunciation: Robert Bork’s heaven is a land where women no longer face the painful choice of abortion, blacks sit anywhere they like, police lay down their weapons, schoolchildren sleep in the arms of their Savior — and Ted Kennedy is not present.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.