Remember when blaming George W. Bush for the probléme du jour seemed fantastique? Well, every winning rhetorical device eventually passes its sell-by date. For evidence, consider this morning’s San Jose Mercury News editorial, “Conspiracy theories blur Libya issues”:
In other words, intelligence agencies didn’t want…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.