This is fantastic. Based on a few conversations we’ve had here in the past, I know that many of the Ricochetti share my utter disdain for bloodless corporate diction (also the name of a band I was in during college). That means you should appreciate Jargon Madness as much as I did.
Forbes has brilliantly put together a March Madness style bracket for the worst workplace lingo, which you can vote on at the site. Here’s how it breaks down:
Do more with less
Make it happen
‘Come to Jesus’ moment
Adult in the room
Care and Feeding
Punch a puppy
Share of wallet
I haven’t picked my winner yet, but my final four (for those who are unfamiliar with brackets, you get a final four by choosing the winner from each group) would be: Thought leadership, Organic, Change management, and Take ownership. What are yours?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.