A couple of weeks ago, the National Education Association asked people to share their favorite memories of good teachers.
My mom was a public school teacher for 40 years, and a fantastic one at that, but as soon as I read the NEA request, I could only think of some of my worst teachers.
Actually, I had pretty good teachers. My brother had epically awful teachers. He was one of those incredibly bright children who skipped …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.