Look–some of his criticisms of Turkey are valid; I’ve made them myself, as you all know. But please tell me you find this speech, delivered in that Austrian accent, as disturbing as I find it. That has a historic resonance no one can blithely ignore.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.