This correction of an error-riddled graphic that ran in the Chicago Tribune is not just one of the longest corrections I’ve read, but one of the most telling.
If you like examples of how to be defensive and avoid self-reflection, make sure you read it to the end.
*I’ve decided to start using the descriptor “assault” as liberally and incorrec…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.