I’m a fan of George W. Bush. I’m not a fan of everything he did in office — see the prescription drug benefit, No Child Left Behind, the bailouts, spending like a Democrat, etc. –but I like him. He’s a good and decent man. I’m a fan of his father, too. He’s a genuine hero. The Bushes have a lot going for them as a political dynasty, and they’ve done more collective good for the nation than most any family you can think of. I’d like to see a generation without any Bushes in office, however.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.