By way of giving myself a lift from the February doldrums, I’ve been listening to Agatha Christie’s Crooked House (available, of course, through Audible.com, and conveniently paired with Endless Night). I haven’t done an Agatha Christie for years, but it always gives me a pleasant rush of nostalgia, because I read scores of these in my early adolescence. My family also used to read them aloud, and make bets on whodunit. I have many pleasant memories of these classic m…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.