In my recent column for the campus paper, the Minnesota Daily, I playfully tackled the issue of glitter bombing, the state’s most common form of precipitation this year, given the relatively warm winter. An explanation below:
Now if you’re unaware of what glitter bombing is, it’s the act of contesting someone else’s views that you consider intolerant by displaying your own intolerance toward…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.