Since feeling confident almost two weeks before Election Day seems so odd to me–after all, I’m a lifelong Republican–I’ve been searching for a good reason to temper my mood. As it happens, such a reason exists.
Molly Ball, writing in The Atlantic:
While Obama’s office in Sterling is one of more than 800 across the country — concentrated, of course, in the swing states — Romney commands less than half that number, about 300 locations. In the swing states, the gap is stark. Here’s the numerical comparison in what are generally considered the top three swing states — Ohio, Florida and Virginia:
Ridden with anxiety all over again–that’s me. Right back to normal.
Rick Wilson, you’re a political professional, and you’re on the ground right there in Florida. What do you make of this?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.