There’s a conversation that needs to take place at Ricochet between social conservatives and, well, everybody else. That latter designation includes people like myself, somewhat of a libertarian/futurist nerd who dreams wistfully of staring at the stars from Newt Gingrich’s theoretical moon base. The nerd vote, I believe, is one of those that ought to sought after more aggressively, and is already well represented among the Libertarians.
I have a bias for science. I learned how to work as an e…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.