Listeners to the “Law Talk” podcast will know by now of Troy Senik’s heretical thoughtcrime concerning the McRib. But even worse is the item’s disappearance from McDonald’s menus across the country — like the steady dimming of the lights of civilization across Europe as Rome fell.
After turning away in disgust from a McDonald’s in Los Angeles last week, hands empty of gooey pork goodness mixed with raw onion and pickle, I went on a quest for a fast food substitute. What should tide over the loyal McRibber until its next sighting? I tried a Carl’s Jr. Jalapeno Burger and even a McDonald’s CBO, but was left wanting more. And it wasn’t even Chinese food.
Ricochetti, please help by nominating the go-to fast food meal until the return of the McRib.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.