In light of Princeton professor Robert George helping moderate the GOP debate yesterday, I’ve been playing around with the idea that we could have several serious conservatives, from academia and the think tank world, grill potential GOP presidential candidates.
My first instinct would be go for the heavy hitters on all policy fronts, people like Charles Krauthammer,…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.