Perhaps the thing I dislike most about working in the mall is the way it forces me to become a priestess in the cult of Santa. The more time I spend helping people prepare for “Santamas,” the harder it becomes to focus on the real holy day this month. Advent transforms from hopeful anticipation of a wonderful gift to a desperate anticipation for the surcease of stress and misery. As men…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.