I count the addition of Adam Carolla to the faculty at Prager University as one of the great recent cultural triumphs of the right. Like our friend Greg Gutfeld, Carolla is the type of voice that we need to feature more prominently on the right: smart, irreverent, and taking himself none too seriously. Here he is in his newest course, on the power of personal responsibility:
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.