I don’t have allergies. In fact, I used to strongly suspect that in most cases they were made up by people with personal problems. So of course I have a daughter with a severe nut allergy. She handles it very well and after our initial trip to the emergency room, we’ve never had a major incident and I pray we never will.
With that said, this video (h/t John Podhoretz) is hilarious (although I should mention it contains a bleeped vulgarity at the end):
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.