During the first hour of his show last Tuesday, Dennis Prager challenged his listeners as follows (starting at 11’39″):
[T]hose of you who are opposed to the NSA surveillance of billions of calls and texts are, in my opinion, taking as foolish a position [as those who advocate for gun control in response to shootings] for your own noble reasons. There are noble reasons on the L…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.