I love attending the March for Life and just got home from marching with Lutherans from across the country. We had a great time, although my pictures from the March are cracking me up. They begin with everyone smiling and by the time we were half-way to the Supreme Court, everyone is grimacing from the wind and snow.
I didn’t find Mama Toad, who also attended. However, the head of my Lutheran denomination, Pastor Matthew Harrison, did get to meet her! Here he is teasing my daughter prior to th…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.