NRO’s Lee Habeeb posted an excellent article today entitled The War Against Black Men in which he addresses the actual disease which afflicts the black community* in Chicago and other urban areas (fatherlessness), instead of simply paying lip service to one of its many symptoms (rampant gun violence).
I was very fortunate to grow up as black child who had the greatest of role models t…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.