I am not a Yankees fan, but they wuz robbed with a really bad call the other night against the Tigers. And that infield fly call during the Braves/Cardinals game was just awful. Why not a challenge system like tennis? Each manager would get one challenge. If he was wrong and the ump was correct, he’d lose it. If the ump missed it, the manager would keep it. I worry about slowing the game down even more, but perhaps just the one challenge wouldn’t be too burdensome.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.