Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Critical Race Theory training is already pervasive in the Federal Government.
Discovery Institute Research Fellow and journalist Christopher Rufo has been conducting research over the last six months on the Critical Race Theory training programs that are being required in the Federal government. It is alarming and revolting to learn that this training has been going on for a while, including at the FBI and Department of Homeland Security. The training states that the United States is a fundamentally racist country, and includes many other Marxist and anti-American lies. Rufo has also been contacted with information that this training may be an issue with the Air Force and Navy; he is currently investigating that allegation.
Here is the memo sent by Russ Vought, Director of the Office of Management and Budget on behalf of the President to the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies.
I’m glad to hear that President Trump has issued this Executive Order; it raises many issues, however:
- Given the resistance from the Federal bureaucracy in other areas, will his Executive Order be followed?
- If training is in process or is already contracted for the future, what actions will be taken to stop them?
- What will be done to counter this misinformation?
- Will Federal managers be held accountable for contracting training that is anti-American?
- Is it clear from the Executive Order which subjects are included in the ban?
I’m not confident that this will be the end of this anti-American training using taxpayer dollars. What needs to happen to ensure its implementation?Published in