Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Assuming a political miracle doesn’t happen, and we have just three Republicans running for president by this time next month, who will the other candidates support as they bow-out of the race? My predictions:
- Carly Fiorina endorses either Sen. Rubio or Sen. Cruz as she exits. Probably Rubio.
- Ben Carson endorses Rubio. I think Carson’s campaign is stinging from how Cruz had more success with evangelicals in Iowa, cutting off all hope of an endorsement.
- Jeb Bush drops out without endorsing anyone.
- Gov. Christie endorses Trump.
- Huckabee endorses Trump in exchange for being named the officiant at the wedding chapel at one of Trump’s casinos.
- Gov. Kasich endorses Rubio, but no one notices.
- Santorum endorses Cruz. Santorum’s sweater vest, however, endorses Rubio’s Cuban heels.
- Rand Paul endorses Cruz.
- Gilmore turns his voter lose to follow his conscience.