Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
‘From the home office in Paulden, Arizona, the Top Ten Signs You’ve Chosen a Bad CCW Instructor…
- He starts off his safety speech by saying “Accidental discharges are something you need to get used to.”
- He shows off his challenge coin from Mayors Against Illegal Guns.
- He spends more time complimenting your choice of camo gear than he does correcting your shooting stance.
- He demonstrates techniques he learned from playing Call of Duty.
- His class coursework on aiming your gun properly refers to “site picture”.
- He’s wearing a drop leg holster. On his arm.
- He’s proud of the fact he’s teaching like they did in the ’50s. The 1850s.
- His talk on the legalities of carrying a firearm is “Shoot first, ask questions later” and nothing more.
- He says he can’t pick up yours or anyone else’s guns because his felony conviction is still on appeal.
And the #1 sign you’ve chosen a bad CCW instructor…
- He starts off the range session with “Here, hold my beer while I try this.”