Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Since there’s no Ricochet podcast this week, if you missed my interview with Ricochet’s own James Delingpole at PJ Media, perhaps it will make up for the loss, slightly. (And given that it’s Earth Hour or Earth Day, or Earth Week, or some other pagan eco-holiday this week, it’s worth pointing out that my interview with James is much more ecologically friendly than most Ricochet podcasts, as no Blue Yetis were harmed in the making of this podcast.)
As James mentioned during our interview, “I’m not a scientist and actually given what I’ve seen of scientists in my experiences following the global warming scam, I’m glad I’m not a scientist because a lot of these guys are basically shysters and crooks. They’re not some kind of white-coated elite with a special hotline to the truth. In fact, they’re just ordinary guys and girls trying to earn a living like the rest of us but slightly more dodgily than the rest of us in the one or two egregious cases.” And that’s one of the kinder things that the author of The Little Green Book of Eco-Fascism: The Left’s Plan to Frighten Your Kids, Drive Up Energy Costs, and Hike Your Taxes has to say on the subject. He’ll also discuss:
- If Mark Steyn loses his lawsuit to Michael Mann, who gets the top bunk in their cell at the Global Warming Stalag, James or Mark?
- The concept of the “Friendly Lawsuit,” and how it helps to explain that the left is nothing but Potemkin Villages, all the way down.
- Prying open “The Drawbridge Effect” to see what’s inside Al Gore’s and Thomas Friedman’s mansions.
- How can the media alternately tell us the world is coming to an end in five years if we don’t radically change our lifestyles, then cheerfully promote high-carbon footprint pro sports, such as the NFL and NASCAR?
- What’s the background behind the big “Climategate” scandal of 2009, and where does it stand today?
- How James both discovered American politics while living in England and joined the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.
And much more! Click here to listen.