Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
We’re all about the mid-terms this week and we’re joined by one of the country’s foremost campaign experts to help us sort through them: National Review’s Jim Geraghty. We cover Delaware, the infamous Murphy post, and a host of other contests around the country. We also politely discuss the Ricochet Code of Conduct and how it works. Or doesn’t.
And now, a fusillade of bullets:
- Jim Geraghty’s Campaign Spot column is required reading. And while you’re there, subscribe to his daily email blast. We do.
- The now legendary Mike Murphy Ricochet post Civil War in the GOP? A Peacemaker’s Proposal…
- El Rushbo didn’t care for it.
- The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914 contributed to the start of World War I. More recently, he lent his name to a Scottish rock band.
- You can track the amount of money Christine O’Donnell has raised (and contribute) here.
- In the 90’s, Christine O’Donnell took a stand against hands (so to speak).
- Sharron Angle’s latest poll numbers against Harry Reid.
- In California, it’s close. Very close.
- Fiorina’s Demon Sheep spot.
- The Ricochet Code of Conduct: Read it. Learn it. Live it.
Music from this week’s episode:
The Ricochet Podcast is sponsored by the Encounter Books Broadside series. This week’s title: Obama and America’s Public Sector Plague by EJ McMahon. Available at EncounterBooks.com