Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
It’s impossible to ignore the fear, confusion, and anger that dominate our country. Our own government is committed to maximize its powers, repeatedly sending the message that we are to obey their demands or we will be punished, even put in danger. This statement may sound like hyperbole to some, but after contemplating several situations that have occurred over the last few years, I am not only convinced that we should be worried, but the facts are becoming clearer all the time: We are governed by an elite group of terrorists.
How is terrorism defined? Here is one definition from the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language:
- The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
- Resort to terrorizing methods as a means of coercion, or the state of fear and submission produced by the prevalence of such methods.
- The act of terrorizing, or state of being terrorized; a mode of government by terror or intimidation.
We’ve seen Antifa meet the first definition, and they were bailed out by Kamala Harris, and the second and third definitions would define the actions of not only the federal government, but by organizations closely affiliated with it.
The subject of domestic terrorism was most notably highlighted when parents were targeted as potential threats, and AG Merrick Garland took action, by having the FBI issue “tags” marking those parents who attended school board meetings:
An internal email attached to a letter from Jordan to the attorney general references an Oct. 4 memorandum from Garland for the FBI to address ‘investigations and assessments of threats specifically directed against school board administrators, board members, teachers, and staff,’ with the tag.
‘This disclosure provides specific evidence that federal law enforcement operationalized counterterrorism tools at the behest of a left-wing special interest group against concerned parents,’ Jordan wrote. ‘We know from public reporting that the National School Boards Association coordinated with the White House prior to sending a letter dated September 29 to President Biden labeling parents as domestic terrorists and urging the Justice Department to use federal tools — including the Patriot Act — to target parents.’
Clearly the DOJ intended to intimidate parents to prevent them from exercising their free speech rights:
The proof attached to Jordan’s letter, which is an email exchange between FBI personnel, only has evidence the tags will be applied to investigate and assess threats directed against school officials, as other independent fact-checking organizations have noted.
I’m sure that parents were reassured by this statement.
As I list all the activities conducted by various academic, corporate, and government groups that have a veneer of respectability, you can see that underneath these fabrications are the true intentions of our elites. They intend to prophesy disaster and danger, and multiple strategies have been used, and continue to be used, to assure us that without their intervention, we are lost. Here are a few examples, in no particular order:
- Parents are a danger to their children, particularly regarding transgender issues, and children must be protected from them by the schools.
- Trump threatened our country’s security when he colluded with Russia; even though the collusion was disproven, many people still believe it was true.
- People working for and with Trump were demonized and labeled a danger to the country, including Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Carter Paige.
- Social media sites “protected” the people from the dangerous misinformation that medical authorities were distributing, by deleting and deplatforming individuals and organizations.
- People who were not vaccinated for Covid-19 threatened the lives of others through their selfish decisions, according to the media and government.
- The January 6 imprisonments demonstrated the dangers that the protestors presented to our democracy, and the public should take note.
- IRS raids have been conducted to essentially warn people not to challenge the status quo, although letters have been sent instead in the past.
- Our very existence is in danger if we don’t spend billions of dollars on climate mitigations that are useless and misguided.
- People of religion, most recently Catholics, are gearing up for their own terrorist plans against society, according to an FBI memo.
- Formerly highly regarded authorities and educators threatened the social order with their refusals to kowtow to the current narrative, and are canceled/fired/blacklisted as a result.
- Pro-life activists endanger the lives of pro-abortion candidates as they protest abortion; Mark Houck was unfairly charged and arrested for violating the FACE Act (Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances), and was acquitted of charges when the jury deadlocked.
- Riots instigated by Black Live Matters and Antifa threatened cities all over the country just two years ago.
- We have all been accused of systemic racism, without exception, and there is no way to redeem ourselves.
- Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former partner, was “reminded” that he had an upcoming prison date, just before he was to testify on his relationship with Biden.
* * * *
As my opening stated, the elites are not interested in making this a better country, or in protecting our rights and freedom. They are focused on maximizing their power to the degree that every citizen will be fearful about exercising their own rights, but instead will stand by and watch these terrorists who are willing to do just about anything to disempower and intimidate us. Our demands to preserve the foundations of our government are simply ignored; the elites are too busy to pay attention to our expectations.
The only factor that makes them different from other terrorist groups is that they haven’t executed anyone.
[photo courtesy of unsplash.com]Published in