Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
That Tweet by Senator Mike Lee brings up many questions. We know that the FBI gave a false briefing to Twitter executives just before the 2020 election about potential Biden “hack and dump” with “disinformation.” Now we have learned that the FBI gave a false briefing to Senators at the same time and warned them to keep it secret.
Here are my questions:
- Why is this not the #1 story in the country?
- What other Media companies got a briefing? Facebook? Google? Apple? ABC/NBC/CBS/…?
- How many Senators got this briefing?
- How many House members got this briefing?
- Why did no Senator comment after it was public information?
- Why did no Senator not use their Speech-and-debate immunity to blow the lid on this scam?
- Who is running this country (because it sure wasn’t Trump)?
- When is a coup a coup?