Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
In my waning years, I find the state of our wonderfully conceived nation deeply disturbing. We once were rightfully the land of the free. Now? Tyranny is not complete but getting extremely close:
- Vaccine mandates.
- Use of fear for manipulation (mask mandates, shutdowns).
- Changing the rules to favor cronies (producers of vaccines rather than cheap, effective treatment alternatives such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, which they made illegal to prescribe in many places).
- Barriers to emigration (vaccine passports, exit taxes).
- Department of Justice intimidation of public meeting protests and keeping Jan. 6 protestors in jail with overcharges.
- Conspiracy of the deep staters and complicit media to bring down an outsider who became the country’s leader (Russiagate).
- Fraud, irregularities, and elimination of voting security to manipulate “elections.”
- The death of free speech due to the technopolitical complex’s cancel culture.
- Making criminals of folks who tell the truth about government incompetence.
- Consistent lies from the technopolitical complex (e.g., false claims that Jan. 6 was an “insurrection” while the Antifa-BLM riots and burnings were “mostly peaceful,” unvaccinated citizens threaten the health of the vaccinated, masks don’t work, then so and on and on).
The continued judicial support of the Second Amendment offers some comfort, but I don’t see any movement toward flexing that muscle.Published in