Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Most people need to make sense of things. I’m no different. You may call me anything you like, including conspiracy theorist (and I mean that in the technical definition of the term rather than the politicized version), because that’s what I’m going to be writing about in this post: my conspiracy theory. I’ll keep it bullet-point-ish. This is just the tip of the iceberg too … I could go into the agenda of indoctrination in the schools; the fluidity of gender labels and the resulting uncertainty, confusion, and chaos; and the demonizing of half the American population for having their own opinions about what’s real. But I’m writing this on September 12 and I’m drained, so I’ll keep this one pithy. Maybe.
The elites have demonstrated that they really are delusional. They really do believe the crap they dish out from their vat of ivy league Marxist ideologies accumulated and affirmed by other members of their Mutual Admiration Club who all live in the same bubble. (As an aside, I was taken aback by the analysis of George W. Bush’s speech Saturday, and I realized I may have missed the moment when he too moved into the bubble. I always liked him, so I’m a little sad.)
Anyway, getting back to our friends, the “elites,” with no capital E.
The greatest hope of the elites is to become players in the Global Community, a term they have coined to underscore their self-images of superiority over the American people (because we are the peasants and only one part of the global community), which means that if they don’t branch out, they’ll miss out on more and more and MORE power. (Envision elites drooling down the front of their expensive tailored suit jackets).
The problem for the current elites is that the United States has been too powerful, and the other global leaders want the US to step down off its higher horse before they consider any of our feckless elitist leaders for seats in the top-dog chairs alongside them, running the coming New World Order.
So, the elites, tasting the pleasure of wielding power in our own country, have sold their souls in trade for bringing down and turning over the reins of our beloved land to the collective of feckless elites in the EU, all who have already sold out to China and Russia. Our part of that whole deal was to sell out to the Taliban, the future enforcers of compliance. Which we have done, nearly overnight.
The problem for these idiots who think they’re more in touch with reality than those of us who actually are … is that we are. And we remember things … like our history. As I said before, freedom is in our DNA. It was put there by our brilliant founding fathers. And there are those of us Americans who are willing to oppose the elite. We can run for office and win, and we will, turning back the clock on their efforts to tear this country down at every turn. There are also those of us willing to get out and protest the tyrannical decisions of the puppet in chief. And they are stepping up.
And then there’s Trump, who scares the heck out of the elite because he loves this country, and the people who love this country want a leader who, like them, also loves this country. The elites, on the other hand, hate this country because it gets in the way of the little Jen Psaki’s of the world from taking their seats behind big fat gold-leaf-accented desks in the palace of those in charge of running the New World Order.
So, this means they have to destroy the load-bearing structures of the United States … destroy as many as possible, before the next election because … well, you understand … they could lose their coveted power positions in the New World Order. And oh no, what would they do then? How else could they go on committing acts of evil in service to the devil? Hence the rush to destroy and render our country as hapless and vulnerable as possible, as soon as possible.
To demonstrate what I’m talking about, here are some of the things the elites have accomplished so far:
- Made us a low and nearly-no-borders country, leaving us vulnerable to invasion
- Example: Stopped construction of the wall, and revoked an expansion of immigration enforcement while extending a deferral of deportations for Liberians who need safe haven in the US.
- Example: Modified the scope of census takers to include non-citizens.
- Example: Reversed Trump’s travel ban for Muslim countries, countries known for training, harboring, and deploying terrorist actors.
- Removed national security safeguards beyond the borders
- Like it or not, we have to “move the wire” to protect our country, which translates into having troops on the ground in countries across the world where they can stop attacks at the origin rather than risk attacks on our own soil.
- Example: The debacle of the Administration’s ineptly executed Afghanistan withdrawal has brought us into a more vulnerable state than ever before. Here’s why I think “than ever before.” With time comes know-how and advances in technology … and when you leave a freakin’ entire military base behind, fully stocked with everything an enemy combatant force might need … well, it’s just hard to believe these super-smart elitists suffered from a “simple” oversight.
- Got us back into bad deals with the global community
- Corruption, corruption, corruption. Just look at poor Hunter Biden … he learned it from his dad. And I’m serious when I say “poor” Hunter … he is the way he is because of his dad, an indifferent and callous man who uses stories about losing his son Beau to make us believe he has compassion, even as he has obviously ignored Hunter’s issues for years.
- Example: WHO – cronyism central at the New World Order level. No, I have no proof, but I do know human nature.
- Example: Paris Climate Accord – a bloated over-marketed ploy to justify collecting and hoarding financial resources while dictating economy-choking restrictions on the populous. The climate change believers want to completely eliminate our capacity for productivity, commerce, and growth as a country with a healthy economy where people make their own choices about how to steward our beautiful environment.
- Turned up the brainwashing to divide and control the populous
- Example: Mandated mask-wearing. Since masks apparently don’t work, and they know it, this is really a test of our naïve malleability as a populous. They need to know how far they can push us without us pushing back before they pull out the big guns.
- Example: Mandated vaccinations without regard to the large percentage of citizens who have acquired immunity, religious, and/or health exemptions … exceptions for, of course, members of Congress and certain union organizations.
- Committed abuse of power; gaslighting the populous while undermining and, in some cases, violating the Constitution
- The elites are pursuing potentially unconstitutional actions under the guise of serving a more righteous good than freedom and equality as defined in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution … which is almost impossible.
- Example: Extended the eviction moratorium, which is, in effect, an illegal seizure of private property without due process, and forbidden under the Constitution.
- Example: Preserved DACA, an already illegal program instituted by Obama’s executive order despite Obama’s admission that he didn’t have the authority to do it.
- Initiated an effort to create a culture of dependency on government handouts
- The administration is quickly trying to buy us off (I guess they think it will work with us since it works with them), eliminating the need for personal responsibility in trade for offering a nanny state of the Mommy Dearest ilk. What message does this send to young people? That they don’t have to be accountable for the choices they make? I think so. This leads to a creative and industrial lethargy of the populace, and allows the government to get further into our personal business.
- Example: Paused student loans, both erasing basic financial responsibilities that should be upheld to maintain the financial integrity of the system, and undermining the sanctity of contract obligations between banks and private citizens.
- Example: Canceled student loan debt for more than 300,000 Americans with severe disabilities, and almost $56 million in student debt for students of for-profit schools (private schools).
- Example: Extended unemployment benefits far beyond the time when the economy had returned to sufficient health to support re-employment, in effect conditioning people to the idea of not working and instead living off the government dole.
- Trashed the economy to weaken the country and make us more dependent on the global community
- Example: Canceled the Keystone XL Pipeline, which would have furthered our status as energy independent (which makes us MUCH stronger as a country), and provided a bunch of new jobs. It would have made us more independent of the global community; a no-no for the elitists.
- Example: Contributed massive amounts of debt to the deficit through passage of the COVID-19 stimulus packages, triggering a rapid increase in inflation.
- Example: Increased the minimum wage for thousands of federal contractors to $15 an hour, to be paid by the taxpayers.
- Example: (also impacting #6) Extended unemployment benefits far beyond the time when the economy had returned to sufficient health to support re-employment, in effect creating a staff shortage that slowed down national production, shut down services, and triggered rapid inflation.
- Supported Efforts to Rewrite and Obfuscate History to Fit the Agenda
- Example: Rescinded the 1776 Commission, which was cast as an attempt by Trump to “rewrite history.” Talk about gaslighting … who’s trying to rewrite history, huh?
- Example: The 1619 Project and all of that with some kind of Nobel Prize and tenured position for the author despite lacking credentials … a major league gaslighting effort. Tactic: tell the lie and then legitimize it with accolades and awards.
We have a big problem, people. And we need to figure out how to create a more level playing field to combat this assault before it’s too late. Considering the speed with which the Biden administration has damaged and destroyed many of the core fundamentals and safeguards for a free people’s country, I don’t think we can pursue business as usual. They don’t play by the rules. We need to anticipate their moves and make some preemptive strikes that slow, and if possible, stop their progress.
And it all has to be done with a pristine attention to our rule of law and a relentless drive and determination to save our country.
 I grabbed some of the examples from different sources on the fly, so if you have any others that fit into the categories I’ve defined, please make a comment.Published in