Here's my list:
- Barack Hussein Obama. An economic idiot, devoted to transforming America into a socialist basket case, while turning his back on our allies and encouraging our enemies.
- Woodrow Wilson. Ushered in a Progressive agenda that has been a cancer on the body politic ever since.
- George W Bush. His compassionate conservatism led to an explosion in the cost and size of government. His belief in the neoconservative foreign agenda has been a disaster.
- Jimmy Carter. Aside from his economic fecklessness, his foreign policy gave us the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Though revered for his leadership during World War II, his expansion of the power of the Federal government has left Americans far less free than we were before he came on to the scene.