I've tried to manage my anxiety about tomorrow by exercising, working, reading the Psalms, and obsessively refreshing Ricochet and Powerline, but it doesn't appear to be working. Instead, I've decided to imagine the composition of President Romney's cabinet. Here are my starter ideas:
- Attorney General: Artur Davis (honesty about voter ID laws and affirmative action)
- State Department: certain to be Rob Portman
- Education: "Neutron" Gingrich
- HHS: Pawlenty or Santorum (okay, maybe a stretch, but a Catholic guy can dream)
- Homeland: Thune or Barbour
- Defense: Rumsfeld (just to cause a collective aneurism on the East Coast)
What say you?