We're all about the mid-terms this week and we're joined by one of the country's foremost campaign experts to help us sort through them: National Review's Jim Geraghty. We cover Delaware, the infamous Murphy post, and a host of other contests around the country. We also politely discuss the Ricochet Code of Conduct and how it works. Or doesn't.
And now, a fusillade of bullets:
- Jim Geraghty's Campaign Spot column is required reading. And while you're there, subscribe to his daily email blast. We do.
- The now legendary Mike Murphy Ricochet post Civil War in the GOP? A Peacemaker's Proposal...
- El Rushbo didn't care for it.
- The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914 contributed to the start of World War I. More recently, he lent his name to a Scottish rock band.
- You can track the amount of money Christine O'Donnell has raised (and contribute) here.
- In the 90's, Christine O'Donnell took a stand against hands (so to speak).
- Sharron Angle's latest poll numbers against Harry Reid.
- In California, it’s close. Very close.
- Fiorina's Demon Sheep spot.
- The Ricochet Code of Conduct: Read it. Learn it. Live it.
Music from this week's episode:
The Ricochet Podcast is sponsored by the Encounter Books Broadside series. This week's title: Obama and America's Public Sector Plague by EJ McMahon. Available at EncounterBooks.com