I want to put this as plainly and clearly as possible:
- NPR and PBS are politically far to the left of the country that funds them.
- They take money that comes from the government.
- They should morally and ethically strive with unswerving diligence to provide political content that is consistent with the country as a whole.
- Morally and ethically they should not side against any major political faction. They should recuse themselves if there is any doubt on this.
- NPR and PBS are morally and ethically in breach of trust with this country. They have allied themselves with only the most left-wing part of the Democratic Party. They have done this throughout their entire history.
- They have allied themselves with our enemies -- both within the country and outside. They have done this throughout their entire history.
- Rob Long gives them the patina of respectability by lending his conservative bona-fides to them. This gives a false impression that they capitalize on when defending themselves against bias. Even if he never talked about political topics, Rob should have nothing to do with these people because they have proven to have failed in their mission as laid out at their birth.
I'm sure you all agree but, if not, then please do opine.