Yes, I just wasted fifteen minutes of life I'll never get back taking the 2011 Pew Political Typology quiz. It told me that along with nine percent of the American people, I'm a libertarian.
9% OF THE PUBLIC
What They Believe
- Economically very conservative but moderate to liberal on social issues
- Highly critical of government
- Strongly pro-business
- Accepting of homosexuality
- Less religious than the average American
- Moderate views about immigrants compared to other GOP-oriented groups
Basically, I don't encourage you to take the quiz. You won't get the time back, ever, and it doesn't shed much light on anything. But if you're determined to ignore my advice, let me know how you score.