Many apologies up front.
We're still finding bugs after our software upgrade last week. After we hit several of them, we tried reverting to the previous version of the software, but that introduced other bugs, most notably & nbsp; codes all over. So we don't really have a viable backwards "downgrade" path, and we'll have to keep the latest version of the software and work through the bugs one by one.
We wanted to let our membership know what is going on. So here is the current list of major bugs we've found:
- Users cannot upload a new avatar.
- Some users cannot edit anything on their Profile except their password. When they change their password, the system shows an error, though it does still save the new password.
- Login problems. These have partially been fixed, but some issues remain.
- After logging in, you are redirected to the home page rather than the page last visited.
- You may see & nbsp; codes in your comment when you edit it. Ignore them for now, or replace them with spaces if they force your comment to go over the word limit.